Monday, October 3, 2011

My Miracle Baby

This is our miracle baby, probably not what you were expecting to see when you saw the title "miracle baby," but the fact that she is alive is completely miraculous. First of all, I have to tell you that the momma kitty is the best mom ever! I often times see her wandering the garage with kittens in tow, teaching them tricks and secrets of the garage and how to stay safe, it is SO cute.

A few days ago Roger was heading out into the garage and accidentally stepped on this kitty and killed it. To say he felt horrible would be an understatement. I am sure that Roger was doing a favor for me some how, whether it be taking out the trash or getting something from my car for me, and instead of moving out of his way, one of the kitties did not move. He stepped on it and it died instantly.

Roger threw the kitty in the garbage can because we were unsure of what else to do with it. The poor momma kitty was distraught and couldn't figure out where her baby had gone. The next day I asked Danny to take out the garbage for me. When he went to toss the bag in, he heard some meowing. It was the deceased kitty, no not coming back to life, but apparently we are not very good judges of what is dead and what is not. The kitty was alive and well. It did have some dried blood on her nose but she seems to be just fine.

The momma kitty has not been too receptive to the baby. She wants nothing to do with her and we are working with her to fix that. The poor baby just needs some love and attention. She is a very special kitty, obviously meant to make a family very very happy. If you know of anybody interested in loving this kitty and giving her a home, please let me know.

For your viewing pleasure, I am going to include some pictures of the other kitties. They too are looking for homes. As long as you promise to love and take care of them, they are free.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Blog of Teresa Harding