Tuesday, June 7, 2011

High School Graduation

My baby has graduated from high school! I can't believe it, time went by so quickly. I am excited for them to move on to the next stage of life. I am so proud of Danny for graduating at the top of his class. His hard work paid off though because he received a full ride scholarship to BYU when he returns from his mission. 

 Danny and his friend Zach.

 Danny and his cousin Nicholas Whitehead.
 My parents, Danny, Roger and his parents.

 High school graduates, Danny and Jessica.

 The proud parents!
 Roger, Danny and his brother Kevin.


 My sister Diane and her husband Gordon.









 Jessica and her dad (Roger's brother Kevin).


 Christen, Kevin, Jessica, Danny, Roger and I.
 Me and my nephew Nicholas.


 Me and my mom.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Blog of Teresa Harding