Monday, October 10, 2011

Sing Roger Sing

Recently, Roger had the opportunity to sing for the Priesthood session of General Conference. I thought long and hard about sneaking in the back to cheer him on. But then I realized that really wouldn't be appropriate seeing as I am a woman and secondly they wouldn't appreciate the flash photography because you know I wouldn't be able to stop taking pictures. If you are wondering which one is Roger look for the handsome on the top row (I hear that is where they put the most handsome men). Go Roger, I love you!

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are Christians. We believe that Jesus Christ is our Savior and follow His teachings. We are not a cult. Learn more at www.mormon.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Blog of Teresa Harding