Monday, August 8, 2011

Honduras

This summer has been so much fun but so busy! Probably the highlight of this summer was Danny receiving his mission call to Honduras! We are so proud of him for living worthy and preparing for a mission. It will be fun for the three boys to be able to speak Spanish with each other when they are all home. My friend has a nickname for Danny and it makes us all laugh. The nickname is EOTE, any guesses of what that might mean? It stands for easy on the eyes, clever nickname right?

I have been traveling quite a bit with doTERRA, which is great because it gives me the chance to reconnect with lots of my friends. Stay tuned for some serious picturage (I know, not a real word but it is fun, right?) in the forthcoming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Blog of Teresa Harding